Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bo-Bo Knows 30 Days of Gratitude

I had so much fun writing about shredding in October, I've decided to experiment with monthly themes. And because this is the month with the Thanksgiving holiday in it, I figured gratitude was the timeliest follow up. That and lately I've had a Goldilocks-like fixation on everything in my life that's either too hot or too cold and thought it was high time to start thinking about all the things in my life that are juuuust right.

If you're worried about high-minded sappiness, well, that's a valid concern. The only thing I can tell you is that while there might be some grand ideas (freedom of speech springs immediately to mind) and some heart string ideas (my peeps spring immediately to mind here), at the other end of the spectrum I can't imagine writing 30 mini essays about the things that make me go yay without at least one entry about fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies (the Ghirardelli recipe because it kicks Tollhouse's ass in the tasty goodness category which is really the only category that matters with cookies).

Here's how this will work. Every day I add a blog entry, I'll come back to this jump page and add a link here so at the end of the month, the links to all the entries will be right here on this one page. Ready? Here we go:

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for High Tech Lovelies

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Low Tech, Too

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Gratitude


Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Days Off

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Sickening Dread


Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Physical Strength

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for The Beach

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for The Lesson

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for The Next Ten Minutes


Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Fall Heat Waves

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Trees

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for New Music


Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Groom Gripes

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Kitchen Marvels

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for the Dawn

Bo-Bo Knows Gratitude for Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment