Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bo-Bo Knows Shrinkage (Shred Day 20)

And with this workout, I completed level 2 of the 30-day shred. It may have been touch and go there at the start, but there really is something to be said about pushing through. And though I'm not supposed to measure myself until day 30, I couldn't resist--the husband is taking a work- from-home-day and was right there for the assist with the ribbon and the measuring tape.

Drumroll please....

There is officially one less inch of my middle to pinch. One and a quarter less inches in fact. In other words, those 1.25 inches have been cut from my gut, chased from my waist, and whittled from my middle. I'm dismantling my handles, burning flab from abs, and flushing yummies from my tummy.

If I could come up with a rhyme for stomach, I would.

Tomorrow, it's on to level three. I've already decided to ease in as a beginner for reasons I've already mentioned (see day 16). I've also stepped up walks with this blog's furry namesake to 40+ minutes. As of this morning I was a bit more than 32 pounds down from my starting weight, and I have 14.8 pounds to go to reach a weight that would put me at the tippy top of the normal BMI range for my height. So close I'm hatching grand ideas about presents I can give myself this Christmas:
  • To be at a normal weight for the first time since 1997 and
  • To write 200 new revised novel pages
Is the wishlist above a recipe for ho-ho-ho or humbug? I've got 66 days to figure it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment