Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bo-Bo Knows Shred Day 5

Five days in and I'm noticeably stronger. I did the pushups without feeling like I was going to die. Yay for feeling alive and able. Though I wonder:

Can dogs shred?

Because I want Bo to get strong with me. Yesterday his vet said he was showing signs of stiffness in his hind legs and gave him a supplement to help with that. As if on cue, yesterday afternoon Bo did the old man rock to get up from his bed for his afternoon pee break. He rocked once and looked up at me. Rocked twice and did a weak whimper. Rocked a third time, whimpered again, and lifted up. Then he limped to the door where he...went apeshit and jumped in his excitement. Mayhaps the soreness can be linked to exuberance??

In any case, I will start stretching his old man legs. If only to mitigate the guilty feeling I have for getting strong while he's just getting old. Happy, but old.

No comments:

Post a Comment