Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bo-Bo Knows Shred Day 7

Now hear this! These old chicken wings of mine are SO not up to military pushups! Today I followed the advanced moves that Natalie-the-cheater demonstrates, but I only got through four pushups on my toes before I dropped to my knees (just three on the second set). Deep lunges were fine, and by fine I mean burning and wobbly legs that actually completed the task. My goal is to get through at least one set of pushups on my toes before I move up to level II in four days. Not bad for one week, huh?

Oh. And the mystery of the .2 pounds? A certain blogger may have started her period today, and--for the boys who may or may not be reading this--periods mean bloat. And with that little chestnut, I think I've solidified my place among the bloggers who go beyond sharing things that nobody cares to hear to dive deep into the realm of things people take an active interest in NOT hearing about. But that's an if-a-tree-falls-in-a-forest-with-no-one-but-a-very-devoted-cousin-to-hear-it-does-it-really-make-a-sound-at-all question. And if you ARE reading, drop a line! Make your presence known! I'll even lob a question for you to answer: what's your favorite exercise DVD?

1 comment: